Aaronic

Lord, I beg for your forgiveness. I am here to listen to your words. Hoping that it could be my salvation. For what I've done, I knows that I am bound to go Hell. However, for just a moment, I wishes peace. Peace on the inside. I have been through a lot while searching for you, Lord. I've abandon everything that I had to sees you. I put my hands together and place it against my forehead while praying sincerely. I know that I had defy the purpose of my existence of living on this holy land while people getting hurt. I have ruined the balance of this world while trying to create one. While I created one, I destroy another. I know this act is unforgivable but it's too late to be undone. I am now here, near to thy, willing to listen to thy, for thy are aaronic.

Comments

Popular Posts