Abiosis Starts Anew

I clearly remember that I come to a place for a meeting with someone whom I had forgotten the face. It wasn't just one person but a huge group. However, i always thought that the place was just abiosis. There was no life and out of the sudden, it all changes. I thought that I was dreaming but I wasn't. We were talking about something and laughing at the same time. The room was full of life. Then the door swung open by the strong gale which no one knows where it comes from. I could see a huge sakura tree outside the room, blossoming. Petals fill up the floor. I stand up and walked out to have a better view. Strangely, no one followed me. It's as if only I could sees it. Before I know it, the tree starts to wilt and dies. I turn back and saw how everyone starting to disappears one by one. I did not know what to do, so I tried to talk to one of them who hasn't disappear yet. She just smiled at me and disappear like the rest of them. Eventually, I was left alone in a room that looks as old as the hundred years old temple. It's a cycle, things that dies will be return back to where it comes from and start a new life. The Abiosis room had start anew and I was awoken by the alarm clock in my room.

Comments

Popular Posts