Men Made of Abamp

I had an emergency call that I am required to be present immediately in the electrical tower. There seems to be something wrong with the work in the station. I rushes to the station in the speed of light only to found that the fuse was broken. I had to guide my workers on replacing the broken fuse. It was a quiet night until an explosion occur in a few miles away. It seems to be coming from the technology laboratory. I swore that I could see the a wave of radiation surging towards me and the next thing I knew was a beautiful nurse standing beside me while I was lying on a bed. The doctor said that I had fainted and was brought to the hospital. The doctor could not check on what's going on with me as everytime they plug in any electrical device, it would go haywire. The doctor was glad that I woke up. I was discharged from the hospital and was required to come for a body checkup every two weeks. I was too tired when I got back home and straight to bed. I was awaken by the sounds of the television as I clearly remembered that I had turned it off. The light bulb light up even though the switch was off. My electroscope let out a sound and the needle was going way past the maximum detected electric current. I was scared and thrown the device onto the floor. Then I senses the surge of electricity coming out from both of my palm. Strangely enough, the electric did not hurt at all. I direct my palm towards the television and tried to turn it off from my bed without the use of any remote control. And it turn off. From that moment onwards, I found out that I had the power to control electricity and discharge an indefinite amount of electricity out of my body. I may even direct the surge of electricity on anything. I could do lots of wonderful things when I am made of Abamp.

Comments

Popular Posts