A Bliss

I rushes out of my bed and clean myself in the quickest way possible. Then I halt a taxi to the airport. I totally forgotten that it was the day. The boarding pass was clearly written but maybe I had missed it. It's been a while since I have won something and this time, I have won a trip to an island. Rumors had it that it was a very beautiful island. I was managed to check in and board the flight on time. Once it touchdown, I could felt the cool sea breeze and smell the salt in the seawater. I did not check in to the most expensive hotel on the island but it was decent enough. Knowing that I'm here to relax, I took out the book that I had planned to finish reading it a long time ago and lie down on the hammock that's right outside of my room. I knows that I had my life in the city and it was all just a temporary escape from the bustling life. Yes, it had to be a Bliss.

Comments

Popular Posts