She and Her True Colors

She rarely shows her true colors unless she knows that he loved her for every weakness that she had. However, she knew that sometimes it's hard to judge whether someone really can accept everything that she had. Vice versa, it is also hard for her to accept every weakness that a man had. "I'll have to tries or else I have no right to ask someone else to do the same for me too." She said. Years had passed as she found a guy who could accept her for every weakness that she had over an accidental encounter in the library. They were in love and married after a few years of dating each other. After the marriage, the true colors began to shows. Both of them argued and were on the verge on divorce. She thought that he could accept every weakness that she had but it appears that he couldn't do so. Misfortune falls upon them as he got into a very terrible accident that took his life. It was that moment that she realize that he had been putting up with her since from the beginning for her true colors. Besides that, he kept his promise of accepting every weakness that she had but she did not accept his weakness. She felt guilty and wronged for being so rebellious all the time. She realized that she did not try to understand his feelings at all. After she attended her funeral, she found a letter at her doorstep. She took it up. To my beloved one. It was written on the cover of the letter.

To The Love Of My Life,

By the time you are reading this, I must be in somewhere far away. I am sorry that I couldn't be by your side. I am sorry that I have to go first before you. But don't worry, I'll be always there. Yes, right there in your heart as that's the only place I call home. Remember that time when both of us promised to accept each other weakness. Then after we married, we argues almost everyday. You would think of that as to not being able to accept each other weakness. But I do not think of it this way as that was the only way that i got to know more about you. So do not blame yourself for it as it wasn't anyone's fault. I realized that I love you more after all of that. I am also happy that you still be by my side throughout every obstacles that I faced in my life. Without you, I wouldn't be able to get through everyday of my life. I am thankful for being able to met you that day in the library. I am grateful to have you as my wife. Last but not least, I LOVE YOU ! I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU !

She cried even when she started to read the letter. By the time she was reading almost half of it, the letter was already soaked with her tears. The paper got wet and blurred the ink. Yet, she still continues reading until the end. Love can only happen when one's show their true color to the others and the others accepting it.


Comments

Popular Posts