I Do Not Want To Be A Leader

We'll race to the dead. It's a phrase that can be widely use in almost any situation as this is how life nowadays turn out to be. We'll run till our leg broke if we are needed to. For we are just a tiny bit of this vast planet, we would have to do that much. Our brain were stuck with the fact that we'll be out of the family picture of this family picture if we do not do that much. Out of 10 people that we have met, we couldn't even recognized half of the their face and their name. We would either remember their face and forget their name or the other way round. I guess there's just too many people to be cared of. To be able to do this while remembering how they behave, you could be a leader of the country.
"But I do not want to be a leader." He said to his dad.
"Then what would you want to be?" His dad asked.
"I want to be what I wanted myself to be." He said while taking a glimpse at his dad.
"Then there's no need to race yourself to dead. Life is just too short for a never ending race." His dad said with a big smile on his face.


Comments

Popular Posts