The Abaddon

I woke up in a place with foul smells. It smells so bad that I could hardly breathe. I don't remember about seeing red sky and brownish moon on the sky. Everything around me is warm, sticky and bloody. I clearly remember the last thing I have seen was a blue sky in the middle of many high rise buildings which bustling with people. Then I heard a loud noise where I do not know where It came from and then my vision went blurred. I knew that any of this wasn't real so I decided to walk through the trails that were in front of me. I could hear screaming and cryings and it's getting louder as I approaches the only building in this vast land. It had all of those weird decorations around it and something tells me that it's looking very angry. I opened the door and walk down the stairs and find myself in a huge parlour with many others who was like me. I could hear loud shrills which terrifies me. I tried to turn around and ran up to the stairs to where I come from. But the stairs disappears behind me. Welcome to the Abaddon! Said the wicked looking lad who was sitting at the most front of the parlour. Aba... what ?

Comments

Popular Posts